1 . 15: Access to Medical Records (Awareness)
2. 15: NORM (Awareness)
3. 60: Bloodborne pathogens (Training)
4. 60: Walking & Working Surfaces (Awareness)
5. 60: Fall protection (Training)
6. 30: Lockout / Tagout (Awareness)
7. 30: Electrical Safety (Awareness)
8. 60: Personal Protective Equipment (Training)
9. 30: Asbestos Exposure Control (Awareness)
10. 30: Benzene (Awareness)
11. 60: Atmospheric Testing (Awareness)
12. 30: Accident Prevention Signs & Tags (Training)
13. 60: Hazard Communication (Training)
14. 30: HAZWOPER First Responder (Awareness)
15. 60: HM 126F (Awareness)
30: HM 126F Security CBT (Training)
60: Respiratory Protection
90: Forklift Training
60: SafeGulf Test Out (optional)
→ Back to course listing
Protecting lives, changing cultures...worldwide.
SMS can help you to achieve an injury-free work environment.
Our highly experienced personnel, partner with clients, to improve operational efficiency at every level.
As one of the largest providers of safety, medical, environmental, security, training, health & wellness services in the nation, we are committed to our mission of protecting lives and changing cultures worldwide. Let us bring our culture to you today!
The Guardian Fall Edition 2014
In this Issue: A revolutionary new medical evacuation study by SMS Medical Director Dr. Donald Thibodaux, SMS partners with Excelerant to create the Energy Leadership Academy, the ins and outs of remote staff training, and much more!